SNAP FIVE

you got it GIRLFRIEND.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bermuda

FYI its us.

Sunday 17 August 2008


aight heree theeem
pasaaang the equipment untuk physics practical
hehehe its fun though
but hey im not in the same group as them

im with the guysss people
but hey look at the bright side
MWHAHAHAH
paraaadiseee =p



you can do it
HHAHA
if you couldnt
you are a LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

midaaa
MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH




awu deeeh cute tahhh kamu tu amaaal.khaty.and mida
HAHAH but heeey siapa tu yang rabun pakai specs ahh =p
MWHAHAH



maaaan theee geek in pink is cute eeeh
HHAHAH
isnt she adorable?? =D


and yeah amal youre lucky cause having her as your friend
HAHAH =p

here mida was trying to explain to us or just talking crap HAHHA man i dont know
cause i wasnt listenning wah heheh whatever she always talk crap
MWAHAHHA sorry mida =p
"SUCK IT"

thinking?stresssed out?? well people you know hard maths is roight roight we do people feel your pain
*screaaaaaaaaaaaaam*



me as usual sitting on the table with my phone people i cant live without phones yeaaa true true maaang
and yeah mida was tring to finish her work hahah while talking crap again
HAHHAH=p *midaa teasing you is waaay FUUUUUN*


well obviously we can see them amal.umi.mida and liy roight!?
geek in the pink hehe yeap yeap thats me =)
it took me awhile eh to finish the lollipop in me mouth.


well we can tell theres different between those two pictures
get me get me?
heheh above therss hafizz
but now he turned to a girl
and called himself as liyana sorry fiz~
as you always said
"loser,loser.whatever..moron"

me.mida.amal.khaty and yumi =)
give it up for the
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAP FIVE!




hey guys sorry for the late update thigy
heheh cause im so lazy to do it waah
HAHAH


aight here it goes babes let see what comes first hehe and yeah im sucks in describing anything so if any false been done here do accept my apologize


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home